
Within the next 5 hours, I will be on my way to Aurora, Colorado. Reason being, my good friend is moving there and asked if I would like to join her on the way there. After this non-stop 11 hour road trip, her and I will be at her new house living with her mother. I can't wait to take a mini vacation from the world and fully enjoy a brand new change of scenery. Which in other words, I shall be taking photos of everything Colorado possible. The culture, shops, and of course, the green grass and trees, maybe even a little bit of snow. If thats really the case, I would not mind to throw myself onto the cold white fluffy snow and make a snow angel, or two. I want to document everything possible, it would help to have had a video camera with me, but still shots will do for now. As of now, I must finish packing and hopefully squeeze in a nap between finishing homework and having a few snack breaks before I head of. I will be sharing some of my memorable moments with you all once I get back. Until then, goodnight.
I'm so jealous.I've heard Colorado is beautiful in the winter and I can't wait to make snow angels. I hope you enjoy living there and don't forget to bundle up.
ReplyDelete