27 February 2011
picture perfect
I seem to come across some amazing photography from either friends and/or strangers. I also have a few photos myself that I have done that I wouldn't mind sharing with all of you. I have been interested in photography within the past 2 years and I can't get enough. I want to learn and expand my knowledge on photography as a whole. Whether to share the stuff that I have done or gain some insight from others, any bit of input is encouraged! I have a lot to learn as well as a lot to share of what I find interesting and what I hope most of you like as well. My purpose is to have a blog about the photos and images that I admire and hope one day, my photography can be captured even close too as good as some of these photographers out there.
Labels:
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to seeing your work. Sometimes a fresh perspective is just as important as technique.
ReplyDelete