24 April 2011
Flickr mi Flickr
I took these photos back when I was taking my first photography classes. I was still new and unsure how to use my Canon camera and all it's different settings. Some photo shoots were made for assignments but most were created just for fun. I like having different tones and ideas for a shoot. I like each to be completely different and have its own sense of theme. I love photographing people because people can portray so many different things. Each shoot was made with its own theme and these were some of my favorite shots of each one. Not that they mean something to me specifically but I really enjoyed the way these specifically came out. As a beginner back then, I still feel my stuff is pretty amateur, which it is. I have not done photography in a while which upsets me but I know once I get back in the swing of things it should come back naturally and new ideas will come in mind. I feel like I have progressed since then, well I hope to at least. Here is my sideshow of some photo shoots that I have done in the past. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't find a link to your photos. Where is it?
ReplyDelete