I have definitely lost the track of time with updating this recently. I have had a lot on my plate with getting a new job as well as keeping my recent job and with my other classes in general. However, I would like to share photos of my friend Olivia that I took back in November for my intermediate photography class. This assignment was a high key light project. White background, light colored clothing, however with you own concept. The feel I wanted to get out of this shoot was it looking light and comfortable. There nothing but a little foundation make up on the face, my aviator sunglasses, and my long sleeve jean button up shirt I bought for three dollars at Wal-Mart couldn't do! The sunglasses added the touch it needed as well as a glare that I know should be photoshopped out, yet for some reason, I like it more there than not. In other words, I wouldn't mind this being compared to some sort of GAP ad. Jeans equal GAP I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment